1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sub available for upcoming event in VA and MD.

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Laszlo Almasi, Feb 3, 2010.

1. Laszlo Almasi

Laszlo Almasi Senior Member

Looking to get my plow on the road for the upcoming event they are anticipating. I'll be checking back in with one person but would like to get something lined up that can be a definitive need in case I'm not needed on his route.

I've got a 2001 Dodge Ram 2500 QC 4x4 with Eaton e-locker for additional traction if needed. Hiniker reversible c-plow with full trip. I'm in Raleigh, NC and can be reached on my cell at 919-274-1192 throughout the evening and during the day. Feel free to call up until about 12pm or so and as early as 7am. I am very dependable and will go where I'm needed. If you wish to contact me via e-mail, please use this address: thats.me33@yahoo.com but calling will reach me the quickest.