1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sub available for Chicago Suburbs

Discussion in 'Networking' started by cosgo, Oct 10, 2011.

1. cosgo

cosgo Member

Sub available for Chicago Suburbs - Pics!

Not quite sure where contracts are going to end up this year, so im putting out a feeler. List of equipment: Truck with 9' straight blade, 2.5 yard vbox salter, 2 toolcats with 8' blades and/or buckets, T300 bobcat with bucket, 2 15 yard single axle dump trucks, 6 yard dump truck, 2 semi tractors, 3 flatbed trailers - 24', 40', 53'

All equipment in top notch condition - most less than 3 years old. Everything currently working, insured, inspected, and have licensed operators.

Located in Fox Valley area.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 10, 2011
  2. erkoehler

erkoehler PlowSite Veteran

Nice looking setup there!

3. cosgo

cosgo Member

Thank you sir... I actually sold that silverado earlier this year and replaced with a dodge. went up to a 9' instead of an 8'6" plow, and picked up a sweet salter. have plenty of equipment, but not sure if the contract i was waiting on is gonna happen. still keeping my residential route from last year and 10 commercial accounts, just hoping the "big one" comes thru!

4. rv4jesus

rv4jesus Member

What are your rates?

I am bidding on a job that may require dump trucks. What are your rates per load dumped with your trucks and for your other services? Thanks .

5. cosgo

cosgo Member

PM me details of the gig, and i'll shoot you a quote. Thanks