1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sub Available - Bucks/Montgomery County PA

Discussion in 'Employment' started by nicksgarage, Nov 22, 2011.

1. nicksgarage

nicksgarage Junior Member

I'm an owner operator living in central Bucks County PA. I own a 2010 Dodge Ram 2500 CTD that's pushing my 8' boss superduty. The contractor that hired me flaked out on me, and here I am looking for work late in the game. If you are in need of an honest, reliable, hard working sub, I'm your guy. Thanks, Nick.

cell - 347-246-3497

2. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

Where do you actually live?

3. nicksgarage

I live in New Britain ( Chalfont post office).

4. OrionLS

OrionLS Junior Member

I may have work for you. In Doylestown, Pipersville and Plumsteadville, you must be willing to do a little shoveling or have someone with you who will. Email me @ theo.orionlandscapes@gmail.com to discuss rates and details.

-Theo

5. nicksgarage

Hey Theo, I sent you an email a few days ago. Still waiting to hear back from you.

6. nicksgarage

Finally....got hired. Hope I don't have to re-post here again unemployed. Thanks to all who looked.