1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SUB avail Monmouth county area NJ (central NJ)

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Shade Tree NJ, Sep 22, 2013.

1. Shade Tree NJ

Shade Tree NJ Senior Member

Looking for some sub work, didn't get same contracts as last year and have extra truck and driver to do sub work.

9' western pro plus on an F550, laborer(s) with snow blowers available as well. Shoot me a PM on here if any looking for subs. May even have additional F350 with plow and tailgate salter avail for part time sub work.

Based out of Manalapan/englishtown, Monmouth, Northern Ocean and southern middlesex counties would be ideal for work, will travel for right amount(s)

2. Dogplow Dodge

Dogplow Dodge 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

Since you're out that way, I'll keep you in mind should I get any inquiries about plowing out there. Really not interested in traveling too far on my route, as I have a couple of jobs here that need my attention... So.... I'll send them to you....

And it won't cost you anything but to simply provide them the service.... and make them happy....:drinkup:

Whoo Hooo ! I wish folks would do that for me !:waving:

3. O.G.

O.G. Junior Member

Shade Tree, do you still have that truck available for work this upcoming season?

I am waiting to hear back on a new contract in the Princeton area I will probably need a sub.

4. O.G.

O.G. Junior Member

Or if you're willing to go to Edison for snow work...

5. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

if shadetree wont take the work Edison email me bgerity@gmail.com ill take a look at it as i have 2 trucks and 2 machines in Edison

6. O.G.

O.G. Junior Member

email sent

7. Shade Tree NJ

Shade Tree NJ Senior Member

8. parkingmgt

parkingmgt Junior Member

If any of you guys are interested in a commercial account in New Brunswick, let me know. I have a contact who is taking bids for this season.

9. O.G.

O.G. Junior Member

You mentioned in another post that its just plowing, no walks. How big?

Last edited: Nov 8, 2013
  10. O.G.

O.G. Junior Member

11. parkingmgt

parkingmgt Junior Member

Its a large circular drive, about 60 spots, the entrance and the rear exit all in all prob < 5 acres

12. O.G.

O.G. Junior Member

What's a good email to reach you at?

13. plowin4u

plowin4u Member

Anybody interested in doing some work in brick on rte 88 and rte 70, I know someone who needs subs over there.

14. snowhappy

snowhappy Member

Plowin4u I'm interested in rt88 rt70 send me details I'm in toms river

15. kagenewengland

kagenewengland Senior Member

We have work in Queens NY; Not quite NJ but we can pay either by the storm or hourly with travel time. Let us know if interested.

Brian or Joanne

508-466-8246

16. plowin4u

plowin4u Member

Pm sent, let me know how you make out

17. parkingmgt

parkingmgt Junior Member

I still have that commercial account in New Brunswick available is anybody is interested......