1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sub avaiable In NY/NJ

Discussion in 'Networking' started by fireboy6413, Oct 13, 2011.

1. fireboy6413

fireboy6413 Senior Member

I'm looking to sub out my truck this year, and have a buddy do all my drives with his jeep, to me it makes more sense, let me know if anyone's looking. also may have another buddy with a ram 2500 and f550 dump who make look to sub. Located in rockland, will go to north jersey.

2. kagenewengland

kagenewengland Senior Member

equipment for hire

We would like to hire all of your trucks that are available. Our work is in Statton Island, Queens, Bronx, Brooklyn and our rates are 125/hr for the first 8 hours and 75/hr for every hour after for trucks (or 14 hours guaranteed @ 75.00 with 6 hours paid travel time). We are also hireing loaders and dumptrucks for a flat rate of $140.00 for skidsteers, $175.00 for backhoes and small loaders, $225 for large loaders, $150 for dumptrucks over 16 yard capacity. Please call 774-244-1062 or email thesnowman@thenaturallandscape.com for info. We issue work orders 8 hours ahead of time and if it does not snow you still get paid the 14 hours ($1050.00)

3. fireboy6413

fireboy6413 Senior Member

sent you a pm