1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sub and/or part time shoveler for Pittsburgh

Discussion in 'Employment' started by PGHplowguy, Oct 11, 2010.

1. PGHplowguy

PGHplowguy Senior Member

I am looking for a person/small company that is interested in picking up some more work. Most of the jobs are within 5 miles of downtown Pittsburgh in all directions. There is some also in Oakmont. I have a good grasp on all my work, but at times crap happens. This is not a lot that I am subbing the whole winter. Just if you have the time and can work a few more lots let me know and I can throw you the work if needed. It can turn into a regular thing for this and future years. Let me know what your hourly rate is.

I am also looking for guys that would like to work usually during the night as shovelers. Both for driveways and sidewalks for businesses. I do not care about much, just be reliable and do a good job.

Either reply to this post or shoot me a message. Thanks.ussmileyflag