1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Stutske Const 2010-2011 Season

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Mike S, Feb 12, 2011.

1. Mike S

Mike S PlowSite.com Addict

Posting some pics of the season. We have not had much snow this season, 1 six inch storm, 3 two inchers, a bunch of dustings, and 2 icey events. Will post more as I get them put on the computer.

mx135.JPG

8641.JPG

stage1.JPG

stage2.JPG

2. Mike S

This pic is the side walk crew pulling snow off the awnings. I know not osha approved, we have a osha approved man basket now so lets hold the smart ass remarks. LOL! Those roof rakes dont work that good and usually you pull the snow and it comes strait down on you on the really tall ones.

walk crew1.JPG

3. Mike S

pics of the pushers, blade, and blower.

pusher1.JPG

pusher2.JPG

4. Mike S

A pic of the 4500 with the snow dogg ex90 with wings.

1dmax4500.JPG

5. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Nice equipment! Why so many pushers? I only see two skids and the tractor?

6. Mike S

Ok good question! LOL! Where all that stuff is parked is a staging area. Usually there would be more equipment parked with the skids but its been really slow so everything else gets hualed in for the plow events. It works out pretty good and if a big storm is coming then 80% of the equipment will get droped off before the storm. Two of the pushers are back up pushers just in case. There usually is 2 backhoes, 2 tractors, 8 skids, and 5 trucks out plowing during the plowable events.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2011
  7. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Looking great Mike.

8. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

That makes sense now haha! So I take it you bring in subs and let them use your push boxes? How do you like the Buyers "Snow Dogg" products?? How many acre lot is it that you guys plow? How do you like your topkick? The blade on it looks small for that size of a truck?? .....sorry for all the questions :waving:

9. KMBertog

KMBertog PlowSite.com Addict

the 4500 looks nice! good pics!

10. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Everything looks great Mike. Been a slow winter up here as well. Everything early flew past the shore and dumped 5 miles in and other then a few 4-5 inch and 2-3 events we have been a little below average for the year. Going to be slow it looks like for the next 10 days so we will see how the rest of the season works out.

11. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

That Chevy Kodiak looks sick with the snowdogg, nice equipment and pushers too!

12. wellnermp

wellnermp Senior Member
    from Alaska

That 4500 looks like fun!

13. Mike S

Pretty much! We had a rough start with the Buyers pushers but all good now I guess. For the money they are not bad. We really like the snow plows, 1 on the 4500, 1 on a F450, and 1 on a Excursion. We plow many, several acre lots. The 4500 is so far the best dump Ive owned. The blade is nine foot and with the wings its 11 foot. Not small at all. It designed for that truck just like the pro plus western. I didnt want the 10 foot because they didnt have wings for it. Thats why I choose that blade.

No problem! Ask away!

14. Mike S

Thanks! Wish I had more pics to put on here! Last years pics where way better! LOL!

15. Mike S

Yep 2 slow weeks coming up. I wont lie I took the spreader off today! LOL

16. Mike S

Thanks for the good feed back!

17. Mike S

Truns on a dime and blows my 04 3500 away, that I used to have.

18. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

been warm here for past few weeks...were supposed to get a total of 18" or so over two storms and got rain :realmad: they're calling for a storm next week, we shall see....

that 4500 is nice like others have said, what size dump body? 11'? I'd love to buy one but its just so hard to find them in crew cab for under $20k.

19. Mike S

Oh I fogort to tell you the best part about the 4500! Its a 11 foot crysteel bed. It dumps like a regular dump and also side dumps on the drivers side!!!! It has been super handy!

20. georgerk82

georgerk82 Senior Member
    from OHIO

I cant believe you havnt had much snow, I live in northern Summit county and this winter has been extremely busy, Ive had almost 30 pushes already and Im sick of winter lol. To the OP I really like the 4500, I want to get a side dump on my next truck so it can be dumped without unhooking the trailers.