1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Stupid Post

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Jason Pallas, Jan 17, 2002.

1. Jason Pallas

Jason Pallas Senior Member

This is a really stupid post BUT I can't help it. I finally got to plow tonight (3"-5")!!! (well - there was a small 2" snow on 1/6 - but that was more like rushing to get it done before it melted). Yeah - it finally snowed here in Detroit. By this time last year - we'd already been out 14 times. This year = 2 pushes and one salting. Hope you guys in Ohio got some of this (looked like it). I know it's been bad for snow there too.

2. digger242j

digger242j Senior Member

Yep. Stupid post. I, for one, am getting very tired of reading all these posts about how nobody ever gets to plow any snow.

Personally, I'm viewing this as an opportunity to prepare myself for a more uplifed spiritual existence--renouncing all these material goods like a roof over my head, heat, lights, and food on the table. I'll be moving to the mountains of Tibet and studying Zen...

(Oh, man--can you imagine how much snow they get to plow in Tibet?? I'd be able to buy a whole *fleet* of trucks....) ;)

3. Sno

Sno Senior Member

I heard Saudi Arabia had snow the other day.

Might be able to get in on the ground floor there for next year.

4. nsmilligan

nsmilligan PlowSite.com Veteran

Maybe we should trade places, I,ve had 12 billible plow days so far this month, compared to 14 last year, and the forecast is snow sunday monday and tues. No big storms, the biggest Wed. about 8-10 inches, but almost every day we get Flurries of 2-4 inches, I'm starting to get tried of SNOW!

Bill

5. Sno

Sno Senior Member

Thats it, we should all rotate. :)

My turn.

6. greenquestlawn

greenquestlawn Senior Member

Your just on the wrong side of the state. We are below last year by about 20 times but we have had 7-8 plows so far.

7. Sno

Sno Senior Member

I had one!