1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Stuffed into garage

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by chtucker, Sep 14, 2003.

1. chtucker

chtucker Senior Member

Rotated everything around to fit the new addition

77' Early Bronco stocker, orignal owner 106k miles bought with settlement money from court

Can't see 76 chassis, motor and parts for another 2-3 broncos

99'TJ 4.56 Atlas, ARB, Detroit, Hi-pinion 9" 35 mt/rs

01 Excursion X springs and a Blizzard 810 plow (goes from 8' to 10')
    [​IMG]

Howard

2. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

real nice, looks pretty clean up front. how is the back quarters?

3. chtucker

chtucker Senior Member

uncut of course;) No rust

4. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

That's a nice garage!

You appear to have the Blizzard hooked up, been getting any 'good' weather lately?

5. Plow Dak

Plow Dak Member
    from Maine

Hi Howard.
    Nice Bronco.
    I'm not a Ford person but I always loved the Bronco. I've seen some pretty nasty modified ones up here for Sand Drags and they look nice. Your lucky to have a garage to stuff. I have so much stuff myself I don't know where to put it all right now. Winter is getting here in a hurry and I'm afraid i'll be out in the cold. Here is my garage just waiting for all my junk.
    Mike

View attachment pad.jpg.jpg

6. Plow Dak

Plow Dak Member
    from Maine

:eek:

heheheh
    sorry did't load

pad.jpg

7. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

Looks so big wait till you get her up.

8. Plow Dak

Plow Dak Member
    from Maine

Can't be soon enough cat :realmad:
    it's only a 24 x 28 bit it's really needed

9. chtucker

chtucker Senior Member

Looks big, but it is 24x36 or so. I wish the went with 9' wide doors (8' plow through the 8' door;) )

Then again I wish they went 36x36 too.

No the plow is not hooked up, just there to stop me from going to much farther.

Howard

10. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

chtucker I ment to ask you what size the door is .8' wide is tough when you have to bring that plow in and out .I had to bring mine in once and I felt like I was going to rip down the door track lol.My dream garage would have 12X12c doors and be big enought to bring all my equipment inside but then again I said dream .:D

11. chtucker

chtucker Senior Member

I just zig zag the plow through. Rotate right drive in, Rotate left to get drivers side in, straighten out the plow when I get past the door.

I usually back it in the winter so that I don't have to think too much in the middle of the night. The mirrors on the Superduty are more of pain than the plow. I have about 2-3" on each side. Ford is supposed to make those mirror power fold in/out soon.

Howard