1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Stuff for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by REAPER, Aug 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. REAPER

REAPER 2000 Club Member
    from 60050

Some stuff I find myself with willing to sell at a decent price to someone.

Shock extenders for GM trucks if you intend to level it and use the stock shocks.
    New in box $25
    shock extenders.JPG

Stock Firestone HD shocks. Brand new front shocks w/maybe 300 miles on em. I have the receipt showing mileage bought and list price @ $112.61 ea.
    Came off a 2004 Chevy 2500HD am sure will fit others. $75 for the pair.
    shocks.JPG

2004 Chevy upper control arms with bushings and ball-joint installed. One ball-joint got the boot ripped on removal. I removed em. Pressure washed em. Treated with rust treatment then shot a light coat of flat black on em. $200 for the set.
    upper A arms.JPG

Brand new in box untouched Recon cab-lights for Chevy W/wire loom to run to your dash toggle. $130 including the wire kit.
    cab lights.JPG

cab lights.JPG

shock extenders.JPG

shocks.JPG

upper A arms.JPG

2. bossman22

bossman22 Senior Member

Pm me about the recons I want them really bad im just not sure if im going to trade it in on a new truck. Thanks

3. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

Would you do $25 shipped to 07458 on the shock extenders?

4. REAPER

REAPER 2000 Club Member
    from 60050

All prices are for the items alone.
    Any shipping will be added on.
    Thanks

5. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

pm sent. Thanks

6. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

Pm sent!!!!