1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

stuff for sale, 95 ram 2500, lightbar, lightbar filters v10 engine. and misc.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Midwest BuildIt Inc, Mar 4, 2010.

1. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

i have a bunch of random stuff for sale, just trying to clean up around here. i will ship this stuff. pm me please..

(1) 99 dodge ram v10 engine, around 120,000 miles on it. complete minus harness. $1000

(2) federal signal vista lightbar. 4rotators, center traffic clearer, takedowns, alleys, flashers and arrow board. no control. claer lenses (ok) new amber filters. Make a reasonable offer..

(3) federal signal vista filters. 4 blue rotator filters and 6 blue lower filters. Make a reasonable offer..

(4) whelen patriot lfl end caps and filters, red and blue, set for a 48" lightbar. Make a reasonable offer..

(5) weathergaurd topside box, 8ft white, little rusty and no locks. Make a reasonable offer..

(6) 95 dodge ram 2500. v10 218,000 miles. see my craigslist add. I know its listed high, im just trying to stop the bs lowball offers on craigslist. make me an offer on here. pm me.. http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/cto/1628341851.html

(7) also, depending on what happens with the truck, the rims will be for sale. 8x6.5 lug pattern. $300 if interested let me know.

thanks guys..Bryan

IMG_1462.JPG

IMG_1464.JPG

IMG_1470.JPG

IMG_0760.JPG

2. homerpete

homerpete Member
    from Iowa

What size rims are those?

3. Midwest BuildIt Inc

The rims are 16" x 8", 8 x 6.5 or 8x165 lug pattern.

4. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

tire size on the rims ? if for any reason I would be interested in the tires alone

thats depending on the size first

5. Midwest BuildIt Inc

285 75 16, goodyear dura tracks. just put on in november. paid $1000 for the tires. not the same tire you see in the picture above.check out the pics on craigslist.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2010
  6. Midwest BuildIt Inc

bump...bump...bump

7. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

when will you know on the rims?

8. Midwest BuildIt Inc

ok, the rims are for sale. it would be about a week or so for me to get the tires taken off.

If your interested in the tires too make an offer, i just paid $1000 for them end of november.

9. Midwest BuildIt Inc

also want to add that i can accept credit cards through paypal for anything you may want.

10. Midwest BuildIt Inc

bump...bump...

11. Midwest BuildIt Inc

engine is sold.

12. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

a/t or m/t ? on the tires

how many miles u put on them since November ?

13. Midwest BuildIt Inc

they are the goodyear duratracks. 285/75/16. i probably only put about 1500-2000 miles on them.

tire.jpg

14. Midwest BuildIt Inc

wheels and tires sold..

15. nixray

nixray Senior Member

If you still have the truck, can you e-mail me at ngramer AT yahoo.com
    Thank you

16. Midwest BuildIt Inc

email sent.......