1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

stuff for 90 f250

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by concreteman, Jul 19, 2005.

1. concreteman

concreteman Junior Member

does any body have a plow they want to sell for a f 250 or a parts truck i need a transmmion
  2. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

You just better off to have your transmission rebuilt. Your just buying a "Pig in a poke" if you get a used one. You never know how many real miles are on it! It's a bear to change and you don't want to do it more then once.
  3. cjc810

cjc810 Member
    from RI

I have an 8' fisher speedcaster from a 1988 f250 that will mount right om that truck. Complete setup $1595.00. Contact me for more information. Plow is in excellent shape with a new cutting edge
  4. 2goldens

2goldens Junior Member

I also posted on the Fisher forum, but maybe here is appropriate too. I also have a 1990 F 250 with 7.5L. Need to convert from belt driven hydraulics to electric or else find the correct brackets and a pump with a serp belt pulley to continue with belt drive. The local Fisher dealer isn't a whole lot of help. Says that Fisher doesn't list a pump with that pulley or the brackets any longer.
    Any line on the correct parts or conversion setup?