1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Stuck on December 16th

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by HAZMAT, Dec 16, 2007.

1. HAZMAT

HAZMAT Junior Member

Buddy got his snowmobile stuck on the side of my driveway, wound up getting my truck stuck so I used my fathers truck to get me unstuck. Lots of fun, Long day! :dizzy:

- Kevin

dec1607.jpg

2. TEX

TEX Senior Member

Doh!!.........

3. HAZMAT

HAZMAT Junior Member

Tell me about it, all that was after shoveling sidewalks for over 7 hours. wesport

- Kevin

4. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

yup, that has the makings of a long miserable day.

5. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

That sled is stuck? Looks like it might take maybe 4 seconds to get it out if it is.

6. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

should of pulled the back out then you would have been able to stay on the driveway

7. HAZMAT

HAZMAT Junior Member

Yeah it was a long day, and the picture doesn't do justice as far as how stuck both my truck and the sled were the sled was in snow past the hood and don't ask me how I wasn't on it. And as far as the whole pulling the sled with the rear end I know, just a big cluster and a tired mind.

- Kevin