1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Stuck in left !! Help !!

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by yingyang860, Nov 18, 2006.

1. yingyang860

yingyang860 Junior Member

:realmad: I need advice , Meyer 47 stuck to the left , motor is fine , up & down good !
    I moved blade to the left. Then I went right , but the blade went left again & now thats where it staying.
    motor is running but no right movement ?
    crossover valve ??
    any Ideas ??

2. fernalddude

fernalddude PlowSite.com Addict

3. slclawn

slclawn Member
    from IN

check your cross over relife valve or you could have air in system good luck.

4. aus316

aus316 Member

Hi

Sounds like a problem in your c-coil assembley if u wish u can run the flow chart we use its @www.discountsnowplowparts.com under trouble shooting section good luck :gunsfiring: :gunsfiring:

5. Robhollar

Robhollar Senior Member

When you have left to right movement probs ALWAYS suspect the couplers are bad. It is the easiest and cheapest thing to check. They are the part that gets the most abuse. Uncouple the lines and try to push the center pins of the coupler by hand. If you cant push them in by hand. Try and connect the couplers together and if they are difficult to get to plug together then the couplers need to be changed.....Rob

6. hd2500

hd2500 Junior Member

Had the same prob this year - pulled off the cover, found a mouse nest and a wire that had been chewed through. fixed with a butt connector.