1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

STUCK!!!! Help!! Please

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by foggyjr5, Feb 28, 2007.

1. foggyjr5

foggyjr5 Member

Ok so i am in desprite need of help!! I have a meyer E-60. I had to cut the quick connects off by the controller and hardwire the controller in. The reason I had to do this is because the pins on the 6 round a couple of them broke off. Now, I can move it every direction except down. I can't even push it down manually. Please help the snow is on the way tonight!!!!!

Thanks, Matt

2. wsmm

wsmm Member

Check your "A" Valve

Check your "A" valve for magentism. It should be located on the back of the pump. This is the solenoid/valve that allows the plow to lower.

3. rmarksb

rmarksb Junior Member

hey , my plow dont turn right, you guys said put on a c valve and coil, i have them but the coil wont go down over the valve,the nut is to thick, have you ran across this?