1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

STS(Syracuse.NY) VS. MDI TRUCK(Auburn,NY)

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by CSLC, Mar 7, 2012.

1. CSLC

CSLC Senior Member

Well, everyone I got my answers I was looking for! Let's just say I will never go to STS in Syracuse, NY again for anything related to my Boss Plow. Pat & Pete of MDI Truck in Auburn, NY are GREAT and HONEST people. Pat new exactly what was wrong with the plow from the minute I pulled the truck in. STS did not install the Truck side mount correctly, the headlight brackets, and fixed my torsion springs.Also STS wired the plow to a non ignition source, therefore the controller stays on if you don't remember to shut it off manually. Even though I had to pay for labor and some new parts, I am glad I finally got the answers I was looking for!!! Boss you might need to send somebody to STS to train them on how to correctly install your product. Thanks Pat & Pete at MDI Truck!!!!!

2. Tony350

Tony350 Senior Member

Glad you got it figured out. A bad dealer can make any product a pita.