1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Stroker

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by snowman79, Nov 16, 2008.

1. snowman79

snowman79 Senior Member
    from MidWest

Thought this was a cool picture i took yesterday after getting back to the shop.

1115081459.jpg

2. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

Nice shot, gotta love them Fords.. Are the plow wires under the grill on top of the plastic bumper piece? My buddys was like that and it wore the paint off.. We ran ours out by the fog lights. May be a PIA sometimes to get but works nicely...

3. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

I thought I was in trouble!

Nice pic!

4. snowman79

snowman79 Senior Member
    from MidWest

yea they are hangin there...they usually are tucked in behind the grill but we just recently moved the plows so thats why its hanging out.... and sorry about the quality....most of these pictures are with a camera phone

5. Chaos

Chaos Member

You should route the wires through the bumper instead, makes for a cleaner setup IMO.

6. Ford445

Ford445 Senior Member
    from Vermont

I bought the factory mounting brackets and mounted them in the lower hole in the grill, it looks nice. That way they arent hanging loose or bouncing etc.

7. M&M Services

from midwest

What kind of work do you guys do? If you don't mind me askin..

Last edited: Nov 16, 2008
  8. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Snowman, you wouldn't happen to have a guy that works for you by the name of Troy M would ya?

I'm pretty sure you went past my house every storm last season pulling the skid on your way into town.

9. snowman79

snowman79 Senior Member
    from MidWest

We do general landscaping, weed mowing, silt fencing, gravel drives, drainage control on residential homes...downspouts and sump pump type stuff dealing with piping it, drainage tile, and ditches etc. Then in the winter we do snow removal and ice control
    And Mark..im Troy. ha

10. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

O, Hi Troy. lol.

11. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

thats a beautiful pic :salute:

12. M&M Services

from midwest

Need a driver with a Class A? LOL