1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

strobesupply gone?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by 04superduty, Jan 20, 2005.

1. 04superduty

04superduty PlowSite.com Addict

i just tried going to strobesupply's site and it said that 10-4 warning equipment now owns them?? what happened, anyone know anymore about it?

Last edited: Jan 20, 2005
  2. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

They went outta buisness........

3. REAPER

REAPER 2000 Club Member
    from 60050

That's to bad. I just got a complete kit from them. Took them 5 days to get to my door from time I logged off their site. Good service and product.

Maybe he got a offer he couldn't refuse.

4. 85F150

85F150 Senior Member

that sucks, they had great deals for the members here

5. plowzilla

plowzilla Senior Member

strobes

I picked up my lights at this website www.lshlights.net. I do not how the prices compare to these guys but they looked pretty good to me. You can also find them on E-Bay. Good luck

6. Bad Luck

Bad Luck Senior Member

Try Strobesnmore or ebay. Ebay has some great deals on lights.

7. neversatisfied

neversatisfied Member
    from ct

i second strobesnmore.i buy alot from him ,great prices and great fast service.

8. pro

pro Junior Member
    from IN

Nancy (owner of strobesupply) sold her business. I am not sure the new owner will give us a price break. My .02

9. snoluvr

snoluvr Senior Member
    from RI

strobesupply

Being from RI, maybe thats why I prefer them, but I use www.Storesnmore.com they have always treated me very well, and ship to me when they say they will...Always the same day. I had some problems with my hideaways and they helped me out the best they could...Great service and prices!!!

10. SGLC

SGLC Senior Member

Ditto on strobesnmore. Fast with the emails and if I remember, I have to order my LED"s this week.

11. jt5019

jt5019 Senior Member

Ordered my led lights from strobesnmore on a saturday night had them at my door tuesday afternoon.Good people