1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Strobesnmore

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by dieseltech, Nov 29, 2011.

1. dieseltech

dieseltech Senior Member

Well i would just like to go to bat for louis at strobesnmore for a second...i placed my order on black friday like everyone else. Altho there were some issues with discount rates and shipping, overloaded phones and internet, louis got my questions resolved in a timely manner with no questions asked. I would like to thank him for his service and the way he handles his buisiness. I have had a few transactions with them in the past as well as black friday and have nothing but good things to say about the folks there. If you have any questions or issues, contact louis and he will be there to answer them and or get them resolved. Thanks louis for your great customer service! I will be ordering from you again very soon!
    Chris

2. Pushin4U

Pushin4U Senior Member

X2

I've bought many things from them and every time i had a question they were very helpful!

Strobesnmore.com is awesome!:salute: to you guys for the excellent customer service!

3. D&JsLawn

D&JsLawn Member

X3

I ordered my Sho-me light bar on Friday and got it today and thats how it is everytime I order from yhem