1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by motorider000, Feb 12, 2005.

1. motorider000

motorider000 Senior Member

I am wanting to put a set of the strobes that go into the turnsignals on my truck like the utility companies use. Where is the best place to get them? Can i install them myself?
  2. GSE

GSE Senior Member

Check these guys out.... www.pulltotheright.com

They've always given me fair pricing, and have always been there for technical questions, etc.

If you have a basic knowledge of automotive wiring, the installation isn't too tough. Power, ground, and control wires to the power supply, and then cables to each strobe light.

One thing though, make sure you don't run clear strobes in a clear lens light! If it's a clear lens light, make sure you get amber hide-a-way bulbs....
  3. avalancheplow

avalancheplow Senior Member

I would get a whelen kit. You can find them the cheapest on ebay. I would look for a kit like the csp690. I've had two and love them.
  4. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

CHEAPEST whelen hide away 60 and 90 watt kits are VLSUSA.com and LSHLIGHTS.net
  5. lawnboy30

lawnboy30 Member

6. IndySnowPlow

IndySnowPlow Senior Member
    from Indiana

7. NEPSJay

NEPSJay Senior Member