1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

strobes- where can I get 'em?

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by PAplowman, Dec 28, 2005.

1. PAplowman

PAplowman Member

Where is the best place to get some strobes for my truck? I wanted 2 for the front, and 2 for the back. Any help is greatly appreciated.

2. BDB

BDB Senior Member

Hide a ways?? I have ECCO strobes 4 head 60 watt. The power pack can be mounted any place....not just in the cab. It's totally sealed. Has the good "automotive style" weather proof connectors and "plug in/pop in" bulbs. Other brands power packs MUST be mounted in the cab and have bulbs with two screws to hold it in place with "amp" connectors which have to be up-graded or "installer weather proofed". Let me know if you need some pics and I'll see a if I can take some. Supposed to get some Rain/Ice/Sleet/Snow here tonight and Friday. Pray for the best!? or worst I guess.:eek:
    www.eccostrobes.com
    www.vlsusa.com
    www.strobe-direct.com

3. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

Tried to PM you...I have a set of 4 in the packages if interested.

4. jt5019

jt5019 Senior Member

www.strobesnmore.com is a good place.Fast shipping and good prices they have just about naything you need.

5. Grunt0311

Grunt0311 Member

Hey Repoman, if he is not interested I definately am. PM me with a price!

6. JeepCreepn01

JeepCreepn01 Senior Member
    from Ohio

repo man id be interested

7. PAplowman

PAplowman Member

I'm interested, I just cant figure out how to PM you back.:dizzy:

8. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

40 bucks...that includes shipping. 417-876-1280...Bob

9. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

10. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

I used these guys as well, best price for Whelen, 6 head 90 watt for under 300.00.

Don't bother with 60 watt, I don't care whose brand, you won't see em' on a slight sunny day, just my .02 cents worth.

11. MD Power Plow

MD Power Plow Senior Member

Contact rcpd34 he sells strobe and light kits. great to work with I picked up a set from him.great price and great service:nod:

12. Fergy42286

Fergy42286 Member

strobesnmore.com
    real good people, good prices. go with the 90 watt

13. THE BOSS 1975

THE BOSS 1975 Senior Member

I can get whelen with 6 strobes for 300.00 pm plus shipping which there is no handling fees !!!if interested. We are the police in the lighting industry!!!!!!

14. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

If your in the business and your paying $ 300.00 for a set your getting ripped off my friend, better go back to your supplier, 6 head 90 watt $ 265.00 with shipping to Michigan just under 300.00.

15. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

I know I am a little late, but if nobody else has a claim, I might want them.