1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

strobes n more

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by cameo89, Feb 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cameo89

cameo89 Senior Member

Does anyone know when you order from strobes n more and enter "Plowsite" for free ground shipping does it discount at check out or does shipping charges get credited back to card? Im gonna load my paypal and want to make sure I load enuff funds.

Thanks

2. Strobesnmore

Strobesnmore Senior Member

It will take it right off the actual order so you should not be charged any shipping. email me louis@strobesnmore.com if you have any problems at all.

3. cameo89

cameo89 Senior Member

Thank you much sir...I just placed my order for a amber sho me/Able2 mini maginet mount, 6-E3's and 6-15' strobe cables.

Do you offer the maginet boots for the mini lightbars?

4. dlowkes7

dlowkes7 Junior Member

i just placed an order today and it hasnt shipped yet. can i get still get this?

5. cameo89

cameo89 Senior Member

Got my Sho me mini lightbar and E3's, seems to be really bright and fast 3 day shipping. Thanks Strobes N' More

Bad part is it was shipped with a receipt and I was gone and my wife accepted the package from ups and she freaked when she seen how much I spent! Oops!

6. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

www.priority1emergency.com has magnet covers 4 for $10 under SPECIALS section ..

7. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Strobes n more has a plowsite discount?? Dang I have ordered so much from them and never knew that! Plus I tell everyone locally and that watches my youtube videos about them, have to remember for next time :)

8. cameo89

cameo89 Senior Member

Yup...as soon as you click on the strobe section on here, look at the top of the page for the strobes N' more logo and it says rite there plowsite members get free ground shipping! Im super happy with louis and will order again. The best deal I found was a 15' whelen strobe cable with clips and 2 sets of pins for $6.99 shipped

9. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Dang it. I Just ordered a couple hundred worth of lights from them maybe 2 weeks ago and never noticed the discount deal. :mad:

10. JCI Trans

JCI Trans Senior Member

I just ordered a bunch of E3's a couple days ago, and they seem to be of very good quality. My next order will be a 6 head all blue unit for the grille. I'll use the promo next time!

11. herb1001

herb1001 Senior Member

Just got my free shipping. Not bad saved me $10. Lunch for tomorrow!

12. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

Apparently this is no more... or not with black friday sales. Just placed an order for some new mini light bars and the site said the code was no good. Boo

13. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

I tried it earlier as well and it did not work.

14. 04ram1500

04ram1500 Member

I called them about a month ago and asked about the free shipping code, I was told they no longer offer a "PlowSite" deal.

15. durafish

durafish PlowSite.com Addict
    from 02919

Code "snow" gets free shipping.

16. JB1

JB1 Senior Member

just got this from them.

Free Shipping"

That's right, spend $100.00 or more and get Free Ground shipping in the Cont USA for your entire order all weekend long.

Just enter the coupon code "Free"

Offer Expires: Sunday Dec. 2nd at Midnight

17. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

I just got the same email to...unfortunately it was after I ordered $400 with lights

18. Grambo170

Grambo170 Junior Member

Me too, I sent Louis at strobes n More an E-Mail :waving:, Maybe hopefully something will happen. :):):)

19. razr777

razr777 Senior Member
    from JERSEY

This is not true i did this a few days ago on my whelen bar and it still charged me which i have not gotten refund for by the way.

20. 97f250Heavyduty

97f250Heavyduty Senior Member

Plowsite code is no longer good. I asked Luis awhile back, they ended that code for free shipping.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.