1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Strobes N More Annual Black Friday Sale.

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by Strobesnmore, Nov 14, 2014.

1. Strobesnmore

Strobesnmore Senior Member

Again this year we will have our annual sale. Unfortunately we can't discount Whelen due to thier Minimum Advertised Price Policy.

But every other brand will be on sale with some great pricing and again we will be offering a free gift with orders over $200.00.

2. Citytow

Citytow Senior Member
    from phila

whelen is the best too. dang

3. Strobesnmore

I know, it's really too bad but we have to follow the rules they put forth. We can however sell for any price we want just can advertise it. If there's something you want to order call me and I'll give you a discounted price.

4. Maleko

Maleko Senior Member
    from Ct

So we have to call on Black Friday only to receive a discounted price on Whelen only prices?

5. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

I will be ordering a strobesNmore strobe kit and maybe something else no clue what yet.

6. Phil1747

Phil1747 Member

So Louis any insight about some pricing on 2 e7560 floods, 2 sets of e92 HAWS and 2 E4s? Do we really need to wait for black friday? save some work on shipping. Looking for the floods for my truck and the others for a buddy who is a fire fighter. He saw my HAWs from you and said he had to have some. The Strobes N More brand LEDS are 2nd to none

7. durafish

durafish PlowSite.com Addict
    from 02919

Any plowsite discount like free shipping? Will the atomic cargo light be discounted? Certainly will be buying that and a few grill lights and HAW's.

8. Doug8949

Doug8949 Member

Interested in a few strobes

9. Strobesnmore

Everything but Whelen will be discounted on the web site. If you have questions about Whelen items you can call us. They are very strict when it comes to their MAP policy so I can say call us with questions. The plowsite free shipping coupon will also still work. Louis

10. Sawboy

Sawboy PlowSite.com Addict

Will the Acari light mount be discounted?

11. Strobesnmore

10 more hours. Guess I should get to bed.

12. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

I have stuff sitting in shopping cart.....

13. Sawboy

Could've answered before bed maybe??

14. Rc2505

Rc2505 PlowSite.com Addict

He did answer. Everything will be discounted on the website except Whelen.

15. Strobesnmore

A few small bugs with pricing this AM as its much harder to price individually versus the how we use to do it. The Whelen MAP threw us for a curve ball.

Any issues give us a call as we will be on the phones till 1. Then its time for my staff to go do their own shopping.

16. blk90s13

Just put in an order for a StrobesNmore hideaway kit and the StrobesNmore 4200 flood light

thanks guys

17. Phil1747

Phil1747 Member

just ordered 2 7560 E-floods :bday: to me

18. Sawboy

Actually, he didn't answer. He referenced Whelen lights, and said "every other brand". That implies every other brand of lighting. But thanks for playing anyway Braniac.

Side note, the Acari mount is not showing a discount.

19. blk90s13

That acari mount is neat wish they made it for my older trucks

20. Strobesnmore

Sorry I thought by saying "every other brand" most would understand that meant all other brands.

I fixed the Acari issue, and its not discounted. As I stated its much harder to change pricing by brand versus doing the entire category.

If you have any questions please call us. Louis