1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Strobes & LED's - Cleaning out the basement

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by rcpd34, Aug 25, 2014.

1. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

I'm finally getting around to cleaning up the basement and here is what I found:

Sound Off Super Nova 8/180 Power Supply. This came out of my truck when I switched to LED. Will run up to 8 heads/tubes. Crazy patterns and stupid bright. 180 watts. $150.

Able 2 05.600 Switch box Info here: http://www.able2products.com/update/05_6000_v1.htm

2 replacement Strobe tubes I had as spares. $25/ea.

2 Sound Off LED Hideaways that weren't used on my Chevy $65/ea. These are plug & play and don't require a power supply. They will also sync together.

911EP LS12 Amber LED bar. This is what it looks like:
    New in Box $149.

911EP TD/WL24 Amber LED bar. This is what it looks like:
    New in Box $249.

I have several used hideaway strobe tubes I kept as spares. All worked when removed. $10/ea.

I also have a console, switches, a Panasonic Toughbook mount and if you can run red and/or blue or a siren, PM or me at rcpd34@comcast.net as I have some restricted stuff to get rid of as well.

2. mega10cab

mega10cab Senior Member

Where in MD? Interested
  3. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

Montgomery County. where are you?
  4. jdmallday1090

jdmallday1090 Junior Member

im in frederick, looking for strobes just for inside my headlights and tail lights. you have any thing or what would you recommend?
  5. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

I probably do. Shoot me your email or phone number and I'll get with you. Rcpd34@comcast.net.