1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

strobes in ford mirrors

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by c.t. lawn care, Jan 1, 2011.

1. c.t. lawn care

c.t. lawn care Senior Member

Anyone have any pictures or videos of strobes in 2008+ year mirrors, where the turn light and running lights are? I am thinking about putting a whelen vertex in each side of mine as i have then in headlights and tail lights already. Thought it would look cool with some in the mirrors..

Thanks

2. gtmustang00

gtmustang00 Senior Member
    from Berlin

If you replace that bulb with an led bulb, you can make them flash just like the previous year superduty's.

3. c.t. lawn care

im not really looking to do that. i am wanting to leave it as stock as i can but add a vertex led strobe... thats what i am thinking that is.

4. swtiih

swtiih PlowSite.com Addict

Question. is there enough room to put a in vertex in the running or turn signal light?
    Is this accessed by taking out the top mirror & how do you pull out the mirror?

5. c.t. lawn care

i am not sure if there is enough room or not. It was just a thought thats why i wanted to see if anyone has done it.