1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Strobes in dodge towing mirrors?

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by 4x4Farmer, Oct 26, 2012.

1. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

Has anyone ever installed flush mount LED strobes in there mirrors on a dodge? I cant figure out how to pop the black plastic off the arm that the mirror mounts to. Has any one ever attempted this or taken this apart? Thanks

2. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

i think in ordor to the that you have to disassemble the whole mirror and take it off the vehicle ... cuz i seen them doin that to a ford truck at a cop shop couple yrs back ... easy just very time consuming ...

3. Mems

Mems Senior Member
    from Maine

4. razr777

razr777 Senior Member
    from JERSEY

I want to do the same thing put strobe led's in the dodge mirror's even if only one would be good. i seen the led strobe that changes amber and clear so one led strobe in each mirror and on each side would be good i think. buti can't figure out how to take them apart without breaking them and i'm working outside in the cold so i don't have a shop to work in the warmth lol. i'm thinking these mounted on the side or front of the plastic part of the mirror will work good but i want them counter sunk in not surface mounted so i would say flush mounted.
    http://shop.online-led-store.com/product_p/pszledstb0471.htm