1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Strobes for sale!!!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by SCSIndust, Jan 6, 2005.

1. SCSIndust

SCSIndust Senior Member

I have the opportunity to get a truckload (literally) of the round strobes that are found on electric co trucks for a good price. These aren't light bars. Each one would be tested to make sure it works. Most of them are Mallimar (sp?) brand. How many of you would be interested in them if I were to ask, say, $45? I need to have enough people interested, becuase I have to drive 90 min, and take them off the truck myself. Email me or PM me and let me know. I don't have any pictures, but I am going to go to the manf website and see if I can find a pic of one of them.

2. andrewlawnrangr

andrewlawnrangr Senior Member

could you find the manufacters web site and then post thatplease.

andrew

3. SCSIndust

SCSIndust Senior Member

The manf for the one I have is 'Star', model #200A. Website: www.star1889.com I don't know how many more like mine there are, but there were many without the protective shield. Here is a pic of mine:[​IMG]

200A-1.jpg