1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Strobes for 2003 Tacoma

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by Hedgehog, Sep 18, 2009.

1. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Senior Member

I just installed a Curtis Homepro snowplow on my 2003 Toyota Tacoma and now I want some strobes. I have installed them before but I don't think the Tacoma will be a easy one. I wanted the strobes in the corner marker but they seem very shallow. Is there a such thing as low profile strobes or LED strobes that install in your OEM lights? Any input would be appreacited.

2. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

they will fit.....otherwise get the vertex as they are very shallow mounted

3. plowman4life

plowman4life Senior Member

yea just get vertexes they are very low profile and fit in just about any oem head or tailight

4. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Senior Member

How is the light output of the Vertex compared to a traditional hide-away strobe? I have installed several Whelen strobe systems for customers and that is what I'm looking for as far as light output.

5. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

get strobes then.......amber vertex sucks.....read up in this forum......this was just covered a few days ago...