1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Strobes and more E66???

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by KEC Maintaince, Nov 1, 2011.

1. KEC Maintaince

KEC Maintaince Senior Member
    from N.J.

2. Strobesnmore

Strobesnmore Senior Member

I know we build the light but it is by far the best light in its class and nothing comes close in brightness or features. I guarantee you will not be disappointed.
  3. KEC Maintaince

KEC Maintaince Senior Member
    from N.J.

i was hopeing you would chime in i called the shop yesterday to talk about the light. you guys were busy with an install i said i would call back
    girl on the phone was helpful
    now my truck is finished inside so is the headliner how do i mount it????
    could i use suction cups on window or do i have to secew it in
    also will the directions tell me where to put the screws i dont want to mess up my head liner..
  4. Strobesnmore

Strobesnmore Senior Member

They are not really a suction cup mount so you should do a permanent mount into the headliner. 2 small screws will hold that light fine. Just double check three times before drilling any holes. Depending on the depth of your headliner a couple 1/2 inch self taping screws should work fine.
  5. blueline38

blueline38 Senior Member

Snm e66

Might as well bump this thread for this question to Louis.

The E48 is available in red/blue/red/blue/red/blue/red/blue but the E66 is not. Is there a reason or will it be available in the future?
  6. I have one of the e66 bars on my salt truck, that sob is one bright ass bar. I want to put them on all of the trucks and trailers this spring. I will try to get a video up soon for you
  7. jhall22guitar

jhall22guitar PlowSite.com Addict

I want to get a E66 or warning bar on my back rack and get rid of my Mini Phantoms, just for a more professional look than 2 lights stuck behind the headrests, but I have no complaints about doing that haha.