1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

strobes and LED's

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by snoluvr, Aug 20, 2005.

1. snoluvr

snoluvr Senior Member
    from RI

Hey guys,
    not sure if you have found him on the web yet, but there is a new company selling light bars, leds, strobes.I dont want to mention the name, as advertising is not allowed.He is in Rehoboth, MA..I bought a 28" led bar with 30 led's on it..Current draw is so low.My 250 was shutting down with the drain I had on it.4 corner strobes and a dash light was too much...But nice guy and great prices..Check it out.he sells 911ep products.

2. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

snoluvr
    I'm not sure but I think you should at least have a link or a web site address for him. You are just passing along info and if the mods do not allow it they will pull the thread or move it to the correct forum.

Regards Mike

3. snoluvr

snoluvr Senior Member
    from RI

Strobe light and led source

I am including a link to this guys site. His name is John, and very knowledgeable of the products. You guys would ove the truck.I will have him post some pics..He has led bars in windshield, back window, corner led strobes under the lenses, lights in the grill, traffic director on tailgate.......on and on..Heres his link.
    http://www.safetylightingandequipment.com/index.php

just copy and paste to your browser..good luck and enjoy the leds..

4. JRKRACE

JRKRACE Senior Member

I just picked up a 911EP LS12 bar from a guy in RI. Found him on my way back from vacation. All I can say is WOW. Just as bright if not brighter than strobes with a low amp draw. I'm happy..... :redbounce

5. Mowerpan

Mowerpan Senior Member

Led's all the way. I got homemade rear and front led's. In the front there in my "second visor" to face forward and in the rear they are in project boxes l bracketed to the roof. I have a sho me led "strobe" flasher.