1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Strobe Tubes For Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by M1N1TRK, Jul 9, 2009.

1. M1N1TRK

M1N1TRK Member

Hey everyone I have a set of clear strobe tubes, screw in style that came with a kit that I can't use. These are new in the boxes I took one out and mounted it and had to cut a little of the flange off to get it into the truck but other then that its fine. i am missing 1 rubber gasket for that same light as you can see in the picutre. They all have AMP fittings on the ends.

I have no need for these lights since i have to use the amber bulbs in my truck. These all work fine and I am hoping some one will need these.

Im not asking a lot so I will let them all go for $20 bucks and that will iclude shipping as well. Let me know if anyone is interested

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

3. ATV Plow King

ATV Plow King Senior Member

Are they just plug and play?? and is there switches/ 1 switch that come with it??

I HAVE CASH IN HAND!!!!! Please PM me or email bpoffarl@yahoo.com

4. ATV Plow King

PS are they whelens?? if so i want them.. if not i still do.

5. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

They are not plug and play, you will need a power supply to operate them.

6. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

Ill take them. Let me know where to send the money

7. M1N1TRK

M1N1TRK Member

Yeah these are just the bulbs that work with a power head unit. These units do not have a built in flasher like some bulbs have.

I am on a computer that does not have my email address so when i get onto that computer later on I will email you

8. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

I'll take them via our e-mail agreement.

9. ATV Plow King

i'll still take them because im getting grill strobes and a light bar so im just going to get an 8 way power unit.

10. M1N1TRK

M1N1TRK Member

These have been sold thank you