1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

strobe supply for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by dieselpusher, Aug 18, 2008.

1. dieselpusher

dieselpusher Senior Member

i have a Sho Me 6 outlet 60W strobe power supply for sale

make me an offer

2. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

what does it look like? any pics of the actual one or a pic of one just like it?

3. bigmudder77

bigmudder77 Senior Member
    from wooster

ya get some pics up here

4. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

i might be interested if i see what it looks like. i might upgrade to a newer light

5. dieselpusher

there you go guys

anyone help me find a western plow or a fisher for my 95 f250 powerstroke in the nj ny pa area

f250 005.jpg

f250 006.jpg

6. bigmudder77

from wooster

you dont have any of the wiring for it do you? cause thats different than the wiring i got out of a junk truck i scrapped im 98% sure mine had 4 plug in points

7. dieselpusher

hey biggmudder
    thats odd.

those are normally 3 prongs for each. im a volunteer firefighter and all the trucks have 3 prongs but maybe you have a different style. ive never seen 4

no i dont have any wires
    sorry

8. bigmudder77

from wooster

ya it might be a junk out of the states set up sold on ebay or some thing cause the one i have in my dodge is a good one like this i paid $100 for it used off a guy that was gonna trade in his truck

but this one i got it just had the wiring and the strobes it self in the lights i just busted the tail and head lights and got them out

9. dieselpusher

strobe

yeah true it might be something from over seas

10. dieselpusher

make offerssss

11. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

pm me...i can move that fro you