1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

strobe supplier

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by skidooer, Nov 14, 2010.

1. skidooer

skidooer Senior Member

Looking for a new company to buy from, any suggestions.:help:

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Sirennet. They are the best priced.
  3. SharpBlades

SharpBlades Senior Member

strobes n more. I have found them to have the best prices

REAPER 2000 Club Member
    from 60050

Last edited: Nov 15, 2010
  5. mike1316

mike1316 Senior Member

Same here great service
  6. JTK324

JTK324 Senior Member

Speedtechlights man there great I ordered from them before and I had a bad bulb and the next dayed it to me with a guarentee drop time before a storm so I had it
  7. Ultra Strobe

Ultra Strobe Member

Ultra Strobe is another good place to order from our customer service is one of the best and our prices are one of the lowest. Give us a call at 877-287-4148 or visit our web site at www.ultrastrobe.com
  8. Sno What

Sno What Member
    from CT

Here we go again with the Strobes 'n More....I have bought from them many times with no issue. Great prices and service.
  9. SafetyLighting

SafetyLighting Senior Member

What exactly are you looking for? Special requirements or wishes?
  10. fordlove01

fordlove01 Junior Member
    from ri

i always see your charger driving around with a dog out the window.
  11. Strobesnmore

Strobesnmore Senior Member

Louis from Strobesnmore.com here, we stock more strobe products and kits than anyone and are having a hugh sale tomorrow till noon as well. Even if you dont buy from us stay far away from overseas strobe kits. Everyone I have seen has been far below the actual rated output or the power supplies built here in the USA.
  12. dellwas

dellwas Senior Member

You still give out a free yelling over the phone if customers dare ask questions?

13. Maleko

Maleko Senior Member
    from Ct

i bought a bunch of leds form Strobesnmore.
    i drove almost 2 hours to their store so i could see the lights in person. I was very pleased with their lights and service..
    The sales girl even let me take the light out to my truck and try them out... awesome..

I ended up purchasing about $650.00 in lights from them for my truck, i am nothing but impressed with their own lights. Just as bright as the Whelens.. I have gottten alot of complements about the lights.. i will try to get a video up for you all to see..
    hope this works..

Last edited: Nov 26, 2010
  14. fatboyNJ

fatboyNJ Senior Member
    from NJ

what light is that in your back window?? link??
  15. Maleko

Maleko Senior Member
    from Ct