1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Strobe placement 01 dodge tail lights

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by Eliw, Oct 14, 2009.

1. Eliw

Eliw Member

I have 2 of the whelen vertex’s led strobes and I haven’t installed they yet and I’m not sure which part of the tail light to put them in. ware have you guys put them? I know the bottom ones don’t have a bulb in them would that be a good place? Would I be bright enough?
  2. jeff52984

jeff52984 Member

I put mine in my reverse lights, but thats cause I had no choice no room to fit them in the turn signal.
  3. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

I will go with reverse light as well, I think thats the only place u can use
  4. 01CTD2500

01CTD2500 Member

I have regular strobes, not the vertex's but I mounted them in the reverse lights and they look great.
  5. Eliw

Eliw Member

Thanks guys reverse lights it is. FYI the vertex lights fit in the same size holes as normal strobes but they are lower profile and don’t put out any heat.
  6. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

close one in your fist and turn it on........:laughing: