1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Strobe Pack for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by sappel138, Apr 12, 2011.

1. sappel138

sappel138 Member

1) One 80watt strobe power pack with 4 hide away bulbs and 4 15ft extension cables.
    2) 4 high power amber strobe lights.

I had these on my Ford for plowing. Sold the plow, sold the truck, don't need these anymore. Paid $100 for the strobe pack, and $150 for all four amber lights. Strobe pack is about 2 years old, amber lights are 1 year old. VERY low hours on them.

$100 firm (plus shipping) for the whole set. Contact me for specific UPS shipping quote. Shipping to the West Coast was $23, so others will be less.

2. Duramaxallison0

Duramaxallison0 Member

3. RichG53

RichG53 PlowSite.com Addict

A picture would of been nice ....

4. sappel138

sappel138 Member

A message asking for one would have been nice....

5. RichG53

Don't buy sight unseen....
    You could be selling a candle in a can..HA,

6. sappel138

sappel138 Member

Nah, actually it's a couple of fireflies in a jar....better hurry up and buy....don't know how much longer they'll live!

7. sappel138

sappel138 Member

ask and ye shall receive...Still available......Gotta go! Prepping for a garage overhaul. Just want to clean out stuff I'm not going to use anymore.

Strobes.JPG

8. RichG53

Putting some that was on a Ford ..On to a Chevy is kinda creepy !!! Ha,Ha..

Sorry don't have the $$$ some thing Just came up ...Not happy!!!

9. sappel138

sappel138 Member

Know the feeling. Anyone else? Got a Carson Stealth for sale too....

10. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

I don't know anything about these gizmos, so what do I need to do to get them working, just power to the pack? All the proper wiring to the lights in included, so what would I need to buy if anything, is there a switch or something? Can I put these on the outside of the truck?

Shipping to 18080

11. sappel138

sappel138 Member

The 4 strobes have their own power pack and on/off switch. They just need to be hooked up to power.

The amber deck lights need to be run to power also, and run through some type of on/off switch. I ran everything through the Carson siren/light controller I had.

12. sappel138

sappel138 Member

Sold sold sold sold sold

13. RichG53

Great,Great,Great !!!!!!!!