1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Strobe Lights!

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by Joeshmo, Jul 10, 2015.

1. Joeshmo

Joeshmo Junior Member

Got a few really nice kits on Amazon. I got a 40in Amber LED strobe light bar, 4 Grille mounting strobe lights, and 4 Hideaways for the head lights and reverse lights for my 2004 F-250. I feel like this is something I should know how to do because not many places near me (North of Boston,MA) do these kinds of installations. I went to a place that installs headlights and radios and they said they were capable and to bring the kits down for an estimate, they would charge me $800-$1000!!! I paid about $600 for all 3 kits! Any one know of any easy how to videos, or maybe places that install this kind of stuff?

2. JoeG3

JoeG3 Senior Member

I don't know if they still do it but give CSI Automotive and Towing a try, they are out of Tewkesbury. I don't have a phone number for them bit I have their email - csiautotow@gmail.com

3. Joeshmo

Joeshmo Junior Member

Ill give them a call, thank you very much!

4. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member