1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

strobe lights? where to buy? suggestions?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by gr40rcapri, Apr 27, 2006.

1. gr40rcapri

gr40rcapri Junior Member

Looking for some strobes for the marker lights on a 96 2500 Dodge...

anyone have a place they get them from (net, i'm presuming...) for a good deal?

also, is there a special controller for them?

approx cost for them?

thanks guys!

2. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Welcome to the site! Do a search, there is plenty of threads about this topic. Search for "to strobe or not to strobe" or somthing like that. That is the most recent one I can think of. Good luck.:waving:
  3. Big Dog D

Big Dog D PlowSite.com Addict

Try here. www.awdirect.com I have used them for almost 6 years now and have always had excellent experiences with everybody there.
  4. DaySpring Services

DaySpring Services PlowSite.com Addict

www.lshlights.net is where I got mine. Pretty much the cheapest place around. You just use normal toggle switches or you could buy a switch box. It's pretty easy to set up.
  5. 04superduty

04superduty PlowSite.com Addict

dont try KD lighting. i ordered a light bar from them and it took over a month to get it. i emailed them 3 times and didnt get any response.