1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Strobe Lights Stolen!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by snow7899, Jan 27, 2008.

1. snow7899

snow7899 Senior Member

Last night some scumbag stole my rear strobes from the shop in Peabody Ma. I take pride in our equipment, and work hard to pay for all of it. I do have more of these so I'll be able to replace them. I custom made these myself out of hella as 200 housings for rear spots, and mounted strobe bulbs in the reflectors. These are definitly one of a kind light. Now I have to repair the factory rear taillight housing that I had them mounted to, and spend the time to replace what was there. I know this post won't get my lights back but I had to vent. And if the scumbag who stole these light is on here, good luck to you.
  2. ZoomByU

ZoomByU Member

Thieves are the worst scum of the earth.
  3. GripTruk

GripTruk Senior Member

that sucks man, especially since it was custom.
  4. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

lemme get this right ... they stole your pig tail strobe tubes out of your truck???? if so .. how would they know where they were at ??
  5. DFLS

DFLS Senior Member

Since they are one of a kind then if you ever see them somewhere......[​IMG]
  6. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

I hate theives!!!!!!! That's why I don't buy stolen stuff!!:gunsfiring::realmad:
  7. snow7899

snow7899 Senior Member

Yes they stole the strobes, but they were mounted inside flood lights. They ripped the lights off and cut all the wiring.

The only thig they took in the yard was the strobes, they may have seen them working and know where we store the truck, locked and gated yard with ten foot fence.:angry::realmad:
  8. toyman

toyman Senior Member

Maybe they thought they were Hella lights and had to have them. If that's all that was taken they might have been looking for off road lights for something.

9. fifthwheel

fifthwheel Junior Member

No doubt they knew what they were looking for and where to find your truck. What a shame.:mad:
  10. BlueLine Ent

BlueLine Ent Senior Member

Do you have any pics of the lights? I'd like to see them incase I come across them in the area or on craigslist. I'm always looking at peoples lights.
  11. snow7899

snow7899 Senior Member

I'll try to post the pics soon. I have a few more sets on my shelf at the shop. The trucks are parked on foster st across from the bargain outlet. There is a few plow companies around us. Hopefully we'll get some snow and I'll se them installed on something.
  12. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

Well definatly sounds like some one who knows about them and knows where you park if that's all they took . please post the pics who know might see who ever has them near me. I don't think who ever took them would be stupid enough to use them in the same town but who knows.
  13. Gicon

Gicon Senior Member
    from MA

I think BlueLine took them.....I heard hes got a few big installs coming up and needed the parts...

14. TLC Snow Div.

TLC Snow Div. Senior Member

There's a bunch of guys on here from Peabody and the surrounding area. Might want to check around:D;)
  15. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

put a new set on and get some high quality cameras and put them in the yard. also talk to local police and ask them to increase presence in the area.
  16. SuperDuty

SuperDuty Senior Member

Hate to hear that BS:mad:...Post some pics and I'll keep my eyes open around my area!!!!
  17. Fiafighterdude

Fiafighterdude Senior Member
    from ME

people stealing lights has go to be the worst the worts thing ever

WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO..............AHHH!!!
  18. jjtmarineb2

jjtmarineb2 Member

Well you may not get as much of a laugh out of these as I do, but I will post none-the-less!

"They say there is only one thief in the Marine Corps. Everyone else is just trying to get their $#!^ Back!"

S trategically
    T ransporting
    E quipment (to)
    A lternate
    L ocations

Hope you got a laugh out of those and if not here's one on me! :drinkup::salute:
  19. ahoron

ahoron Senior Member
    from here

[​IMG] looks like what you need
  20. BlueLine Ent

BlueLine Ent Senior Member

Any pics yet?