1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Strobe lighting question??

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by iceman1, Oct 12, 2011.

1. iceman1

iceman1 Senior Member

I am a small Whelen dealer and not sure what lights are hot now. I need to place my order for this season by the end of next week anyone have any ideas on what I should stock
  2. MikeRi24

MikeRi24 Senior Member

Guardian Halogen rotator is a good cheap entry level one, LP Responder is a good entry level LED mini bar,, the Mini Edge 9M theres a lot of those floating around I'd at least stock parts for them if nothing else its a good higher end bar with versatility to add alley lights and take downs they are bright as hell too, the Liberty full size is a great middle of the road full size bar, the Edge 9M full size has the same features as the mini just bigger so thats a good one too, definitely stock a few 60W and 90W hide a way strobe kits (I dont think a lot of people are using the LED ones quite yet so the regular ones should still sell good), the Slim-Miser is a great entry0level dash light (might want to order that in other colors besides amber, the volunteer firemen like those too!), Maybe stock a couple cheaper arrow sticks, and I dont think a lot of plow guys are going so far as to use body mount lights, but you could get a couple sets of TIR3s someone would prob buy them, and the IONs are prob a good grill light.

Overall I'd say the LP Responder would be your hottest light.
  3. BossPlow2010

BossPlow2010 PlowSite.com Addict

Don't get a rotatiing light unless you want a headache!