1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Strobe Light

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by Tank, Sep 12, 2006.

1. Tank

Tank Junior Member

Does Anyone Know Where I Can Find A Strobe Light That Doesn't Cost An Arm And A Leg??:

2. Boondox

Boondox Senior Member

Since I only plow the road in front of my house and my three driveways along a mostly deserted road I went for the cheapest strobe I could find. Well, the next cheapest. The tiny strobe that meets our local legal requirements was $45. I went for the 6" yellow magnet mount strobe for $70. Found em both at NAPA.

3. jcesar

jcesar Senior Member
    from Mi

Try this. I went to car lots and looked for lots that had bought old county or state vehicles. If you can find that, they probably got some for cheap. I bought four highlighter mag mounts with the permanent mount kits too, for 100.00 .
    Need one?
    cesarcontracting@yahoo.com

4. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

buy whatever you can afford....like said before, you get what you pay for

5. Tank

Tank Junior Member

thanx

thanx everyone but I was able to locate a whelan magnetic mounted plug in for $30.

6. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

im sure ebay has some cheap ass ones