1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Strobe Light Sale!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Pelican, Aug 24, 2003.

1. Pelican

Pelican 2000 Club Member

There have been a few recent threads about strobes here, tonight I got a notice of an upcoming sale at Strobe Supply . From August 25th through September 5th all items are 20% off with free shipping to the 48 states. That's quite a deal.

Both wxmn6 and I have dealt with them, they stand behind their products, which are manufactured by Nova.

Disclaimer:
    I have no affiliation with Strobe Supply, have nothing to gain from any purchases, yada yada yada, just thought this would help some members save a few bucks!payup

2. wxmn6

wxmn6 PlowSite.com Addict

Yep, I got the same notice tonight about this sale. That's would be quite a nice amount of cash to save if you buy from them. 20% off everything plus free shipping. Not a bad deal! If any of you need or am thinking about getting some strobes, NOW is the time to get it while you can save and still have time to work on it before the first snowflake of season. :D

3. wyldman

wyldman Member

Can't go wrong with 20% off.Nova makes good stuff too.I have a few of their boxes,and they have been trouble free so far.

4. ratlover

ratlover PlowSite.com Addict
    from IL

They respond to questions so fast its scarry! :alien:

Thanks for the post.....I will be placing an order :cool:

5. Pelican

Pelican 2000 Club Member

You're correct there ratlover! The owner checks e-mail throughout the evenings, I've gotten replies as late as 10:30 pm to questions I've sent!

6. Rooster

Rooster Member
    from Kansas

Now that is an owner that wants business, I'll have to check out the site. Thanks for the info.

Rick