1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

strobe light info needed

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by payton, Nov 11, 2005.

1. payton

payton Senior Member

ive been looking at adding strobes tomy truck been having a hell of a time finding anything.

ive treid
    code 3

maybe i m looking in the wrong sections.

anyway any one got and links and prices..

2. QualityKutz01

QualityKutz01 Junior Member

Strobe Lights

Hey Payton...There are many different types of strobes that you can install onto your truck. I install warning lights for some of the companies around the Grand Rapids, MI area. Specifically, what type of strobes are you looking at? The kinda that you put into your headlights/taillights. Or the kind that are self-contained and you can put anywhere? I have all the different links to various sites. If you want to e-mail with what you are looking for specifically will e-mail a list of the sites and where to go to get some info.
  3. payton

payton Senior Member

you have email
  4. kingriver

kingriver Senior Member
    from alaska

"Strobe Lights"

Hey, here is a link for you, I asked for a catalog and they sent me one in a week,. anyway they have like 10 pages of different types of lights. Great catalog will be ordering out of it real soon. Anyway try this

5. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

6. THE BOSS 1975

THE BOSS 1975 Senior Member

I Can Get Anything You Need

Ican get any warning light or strobe kits you want the prices will vary but let me know and i will see what i can do