1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

strobe light in my pov. lets see yours

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by fireboy5722, Nov 24, 2010.

1. fireboy5722

fireboy5722 Senior Member

2. yamahatim

yamahatim Senior Member

Cool, a diesel Jeep Cherokee.:laughing:

3. DJ Contracting

DJ Contracting PlowSite.com Addict

Yeah maybe you should of put the money from the strobes into that engine knock lol but the strobes are good.

4. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

who needs rod bearings lets worry about important stuff like cute flashing lights first

5. KMBertog

KMBertog PlowSite.com Addict

Looks good. You hang a plow on the Cherokee?

6. 20Silverado05

20Silverado05 Senior Member

Knock, Knock, whos there?

7. fireboy5722

fireboy5722 Senior Member

working on the knock it is typical 4.0 liter knock. either going to put an engine in it or get a 07 or 08 dodge 1500 4x4.

8. 496 BB

496 BB Senior Member

[​IMG]

9. DJ Contracting

DJ Contracting PlowSite.com Addict

I started a thread titled "Safety or Ego" well this falls under Ego lol

10. georgerk82

georgerk82 Senior Member
    from OHIO

Bahahahahaha! Very true I get a kick out of these threads about strobe lights and switches. I have one strobe that cost me $40 and it does the job just fine. :laughing:

11. 496 BB

496 BB Senior Member

I just flash a flashlight on and off real fast.

12. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

LMAO! I was thinking the same thing.

13. 02powerstroke

02powerstroke PlowSite.com Addict

lights on a pov are a waste of time IMO and open your self up to way to many liability issues.

14. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Same here, in fact I get sick of seeing them on after about an hour or so. I said in a post a while ago, we had a guy plowing for us that had a full sized Vector bar with alternating amber and clear lenses. We had more calls from people to have him turn them off, it was ridiculous. The friggen light bar was worth more than the truck. :laughing:

15. 02powerstroke

02powerstroke PlowSite.com Addict

O dont get me wrong as far as plowing goes I have a ton of lights but I plow public roads while the moronic public attempts to drive on them at speed limit speeds. But i cant see spending tons of time and money to install lights to go to a few fire calls.