1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Strobe kits in a 1996 Dodge Ram 2500

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by A&M Snowplowing, Jul 22, 2006.

1. A&M Snowplowing

A&M Snowplowing Senior Member

I need help. I am getting ready to put a 4 head strobe system in my 1996 Dodge Ram 2500. has anyone every put one in a dodge those years and anything that i may run into while installing this. Plus where did the strobes get mounted. please help me i am lost.

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

i have them in my 04. i did front parking and rear tail lights.i still run a twin strobe light on the roof.

3. Robbie Rooster

Robbie Rooster Member

I installed the 4 head strobes last year in my 98 Ram. The problem I ran into was the wires to the rear strobes were not long enough depending on where you mounted the main box. I mounted mine under the drivers seat and everything was fine. The taillights have plenty of room to drill and install the strobe, but in the front, I put mine in the parking lights, not much room. It really wasn't too bad though. I love mine.
  4. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

i have them in my 03 and my brothers 98 and i also agree that the parking light area is really small but the headlight install just doesnt look right