1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Strobe installers in Boston area?

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by 20Silverado05, Jan 16, 2008.

1. 20Silverado05

20Silverado05 Senior Member

I was wondering if anybody knew of a place that installs strobe kits in the south shore/ boston area?

2. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

BlueLineEnt. on here is supposed to be the best around. i'm sure he'll pop inot this thread and give you all the info you need to know or you can look around some posts for him.

3. SNOWANDICEMAN

SNOWANDICEMAN Senior Member

Blue Line Enterprises does great work

BLUE LINE OUT OF DANVERS MA. DOES GREAT WORK I HAD HIDEAWAYS INSTALL ON MY 2003 CHEV.2500HD. MATT HE IS THE OWNER OF BLUE LINE ENTERPRISES. HE IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.:nod:

BlueLine Enterprises
    Matt Byrne

Phone:
    (978)-835-7556

Last edited: Jan 16, 2008
  4. TLC Snow Div.

TLC Snow Div. Senior Member

Blue Line Ent. installed a whelen 6 head strobe kit on my truck this past weekend. Very clean, quality work, you won't be dissapointed.

5. mikelawtown

mikelawtown Senior Member
    from Mass

I would say and have before that BLUELINE does great work as i have seen but not had anything done myself. I do have a ? though , as i have been reading on the hideaways in headlights, isnt it hard to see what u have them in the front and are driving with the plow up? and most town wont let u plow with them, u need a amber light...

6. BlueLine Ent

BlueLine Ent Senior Member

Thanks Guys!!

7. scitown

scitown Senior Member

I have a guy in Scituate that just did did a nice job wiring up my mx7000. Real clean job. I guess he does a bunch of work on the Scituate pd and fire vehicles. Let me know what your are looking for and I will ask him if he is up to it. He only does it a few days a week but he did a real clean job on my light bar, more than I could have asked for.

8. 20Silverado05

thanks alot all i need is my Whelen 90 Watt Strobe Light Safety Kit with 6 bulbs hooked up. and i live in marshfield so that works out great because i have alot of family in scituate.

9. scitown

scitown Senior Member

I will try to get in touch with him tomorrow. What type of truck are you putting them in?

10. scitown

scitown Senior Member

HAHA that was a dumb question. 2005 silverado right? Nice truck. I will ask this guy but call blueline a call and get a price and time frame. My plow rig is a 2000 1 ton and its just that a plow rig. If I was having something done on my 2007 silverado I would ask around . Ill let you know

Last edited: Jan 16, 2008
  11. 20Silverado05

thanks alot man i appreciate it.

12. SuperDuty

SuperDuty Senior Member

13. 20Silverado05

I have already contacted him and think I might go with him its just that hes an hour away.

14. SuperDuty

SuperDuty Senior Member

You won't be sorry! He's the best around here by far!!! Also, he's always willing to help with any problems you have!!! It'll be worth the ride!!:nod:

15. SNOWANDICEMAN

SNOWANDICEMAN Senior Member

Go With Blue Line

Go with blueline, Matt does great work. You wont be disappointed.:nod:

16. emayer23

emayer23 Senior Member

sounds like blue line does a good job but there is a guy in abington a little closer to you abington car sales ''acs'' 164 north ave 781 871 9075 i have no experience with this guy just seen his sign out side his shop

17. SafetyLighting

SafetyLighting Senior Member

Matt does great work, but If it doesn't work out with him or the others, My shop is located in Rehoboth on Rt 44. I'm about 15 minutes off Rt 24.

18. MOWBIZZ

MOWBIZZ Senior Member

Yup..Matt from BlueLine helped me out of a jam last week...I had a relay go bad and he fixed me up on short notice...didn't want any $$ but I handed him $omething to cover the part...great service!!

19. emayer23

emayer23 Senior Member

make sure you post pics when its done