1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Strobe installer near NH

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by Muirs Landscape, Dec 22, 2007.

1. Muirs Landscape

Muirs Landscape Member

Does anyone know of a company around southern NH or northern mass that supplies and installs hide-a-way strobe systems?

2. mikelawtown

mikelawtown Senior Member
    from Mass

I think blueline does out of peabody?beverly?..I can ge ttheir info

3. SNOWANDICEMAN

SNOWANDICEMAN Senior Member

Hide aways and all Lightbars, ETC.

BLUE LINE OUT OF DANVERS MA. DOES GREAT WORK I HAD HIDEAWAYS INSTALL BY MATT HE IS THE OWNER OF BLUE LINE ENTERPRISES. HE IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. :nod:

BlueLine Enterprises
    Matt Byrne

Phone:
    (978)-835-7556

4. scitown

scitown Senior Member

Thats good to know

About how much time and money is it going to run me? Im just looking for a few led's on my back rack and a perm. mount mini bar with some switches. For the right price I think I will do it myself.

5. BlueLine Ent

BlueLine Ent Senior Member

Drop me an email with what you're looking for and I will give you a price.

Matt

6. scitown

scitown Senior Member

Hell yeah

I didn't know you were on this site. I checked your website, looks like you do some excellent work. I will be in touch.

7. SuperDuty

SuperDuty Senior Member

You won't be disappointed with Blue Lines work!! I highly recommend him!!! Thanks for your help today Matt!!!:nod:

8. Muirs Landscape

Muirs Landscape Member

how much do you think 6 clear hideaways would run in a f350? 2 in the front 4 in the back

9. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

It depends on which power supply you want. (brand name) I would go with a whelen 90 watt. Pry gonna run ya about 250-275 bucks, for the strobes. You can get 4 bulb 90 watt supply (whelen) for i think 205?

Ryan

10. Gicon

Gicon Senior Member
    from MA

Ill second and third for Blue Line. Very knowledgeable and does great work. Dont worry about price. Matt is going to do the job correctly, and efficiently. Just pay the man.

11. MOWBIZZ

MOWBIZZ Senior Member

Yup...Matt (BlueLine Ent.) is great...set me up with some of those CAT lights..I love 'em...!

12. TurbDies2500

TurbDies2500 Senior Member

Pace Truck and Auto in Middleton, Mass does a good job. They have done 2 of my trucks and my cousins fleet of landscaping trucks. No complaints. Real clean work.

13. hotshot4819

hotshot4819 Senior Member

todds touch, in somersworth nh. great pricing and stands behind his work.... tell him zach reffered you, he will take care of ya