1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Strobe Installation

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by JTK324, Nov 9, 2009.

1. JTK324

JTK324 Senior Member

So I have been using some dash lights and other kinds of small stobes in my f350 But I was wondering does anyone know of a good strobe guy in rhode island or south eastern mass with some good prices and does good work? I dont care if I have to travel a couple of hours I just dont want to spend a ton of money for a bad job
  2. ChevKid03

ChevKid03 Senior Member

Strobes N' More in Westerly RI has amazing prices. I haven't ever seen an installation that they have done, but they have been around for a little while and they have a REALLY nice clean building, so I would say that they would be reputable. Give them a call. They also have a website. www.strobesnmore.com
  3. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

if you have a couple of hours and basic skills you can do it your self its very easy
  4. pkenn

pkenn Senior Member

i second strobes n more...they also have a mobil install truck that will come to your house.
  5. JTK324

JTK324 Senior Member

Thanks guys appreciate it
  6. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

go ahead and check out some of the search findings on strobes and more....

they have had some pretty nasty unhappy threads i have seen....
  7. Hubjeep

Hubjeep Senior Member

X2, not difficult at all. :nod:
  8. ETMegabyte

ETMegabyte Member

I think I'm going to try to put strobes in myself. But I've read that different "strobe packages" have different quality strobes... Since all the lights I've used int he past have been mag mount beacons, does anyone have any recommendations on a good quality, but not horribly expensive, strobe kit to put strobes in the front marker lights and my tail lights?
  9. Hubjeep

Hubjeep Senior Member

I got this for my brother's truck a couple years ago, still works great. :)

10. cfdeng7

cfdeng7 Senior Member
    from CT

I bet Dissosiative has something ur looking for