1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Strobe install 05 Sierra 2500HD?

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by SnoShark, Nov 17, 2006.

1. SnoShark

SnoShark Junior Member

I am thinking about trying to install corner strobes myself. If anyone has advice, experience, ect., in particular placement and mounting the power supply. Please feel free to reply. It does appear to be very difficult.
    Thanks in advance!
  2. plowinginma

plowinginma Senior Member
    from MA

Do you mean hide aways?? I put the power pack under the seat.. .. unless you get a weather proof box it should be in the cab .. I see your from MA where do you get your strobes from ??
  3. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

Do a search for a thread called "strobe install on my 05 chevy" Im started that thread about the install I did on my truck with pictures. If you fail to find it do a search for all thread started by flykelley and you will find it that way.

Regards Mike
  4. SnoShark

SnoShark Junior Member

Plowinginma-- I got the strobes on Ebay. Thanks for the advice
  5. bowtie_guy

bowtie_guy Senior Member

Unfortunatly there are no pics.
  6. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

Send me a email address and I will email them to you. Put strobe pictures in the subject line.

Regards Mike