1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Strobe and revving video of my truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by dieselguy5245, Nov 2, 2010.

1. dieselguy5245

dieselguy5245 Senior Member
    from mass.

2. dieselguy5245

from mass.

Bump..... lol

3. 02powerstroke

02powerstroke PlowSite.com Addict

whats with the half assed dually it'd look much better a srw or a full dually (fenders and front buds)

4. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

Ditto!!!!!

5. ihdriver7088

ihdriver7088 Senior Member

im with the rest of you

6. 02powerstroke

I mean dont get me wrong thats a nice OBS ford, I just dont get the dually set up

7. dieselguy5245

from mass.

It wasnt half assed were not finished with the conversion.We plow for the state and in oder to stay on it this year we had to convert it to a dually. The deadline for inspection was coming up so we put the dually rear end in and the dual wheels and to make it legal we put the plastic fenders on so we could still drive it.Right now we are waiting on the dually bed that is in the shop getting painted to match the rest of the truck.Its not half assed we just haven't gotten the new bed back

8. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

Well, I guess that would explain it

9. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Sounds amazing. Be sure to post up some pics of the completed project.

10. dieselguy5245

from mass.

thanks, i will be sure to put up pictures when i get them.

11. alwayz-plowin

alwayz-plowin Senior Member

what controller do you use for all those lightS?
    nice truck

12. carkey351

carkey351 Senior Member

looks sweet. guess the other guys are just hasty to judge you for not posting a "finished product" I think that works in progress are the best...Happy plowing!

13. dieselguy5245

from mass.

The Hide-A-Ways i use a box that controls all six strobes in the headlights and taillights, but idk the name of it off hand i would have to get back to you and the ones in the toolbox i have a separate switch on my dash to turn them on then another to change the flash pattern.Thanks carkey351.

14. firefighter1406

firefighter1406 Senior Member

What kind of strobes do you have on the tool box? Where did you get them and how much? Truck looks great.

15. 02powerstroke

yeah they want a certified plated GVW over 11,000 I thought the old 350s were 10,000

16. fordpsd

fordpsd Senior Member

The hide-a-ways looks sweet. I might try to put them in my truck if i get some time before the snow flies. Sweet truck by the way.