1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

strip mall quote

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by DaySpring Services, Nov 26, 2009.

1. DaySpring Services

DaySpring Services PlowSite.com Addict

2. DaySpring Services

sorry having problems wiht my link

Last edited: Nov 27, 2009
  3. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

Link doesn't work and its almost impossible to accurately do this. Figure out your expected costs based on an average winter in your area, and add it all up. If you have no idea how to do this you shouldn't be bidding on something that big.

4. DaySpring Services

It's not that I don't know how to figure out my cost's, it's more that I've never used a loader to plow. In the past I've done churches apartment complexes,ect. that I can say it will take a hour and a half with 1 or 2 pickups to clear the lot. I'm looking into large lots that would require a loader. I don't know what the going rate is or how long it would take to clear the lot with one. I'm just trying to get a base line figure of what a rough estimate would be. For some reason I can't get my pictures to load in this section.

5. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

Join SIMA... best $ I've spent in a long time... and if your a legit business the $ is tax deductable!... win/win... SIMA will tell you production rates but don't think I'm going to give them to you... do like i did and spend alittle $... you'll be surprised how many ? SIMA answered......